Friday, September 9, 2011

Back....

I don't know how many are actually reading my blog, but in July I lost my pregnancy. i do no think this was Raw related, well because I had stopped eating Raw.

Interestingly I am preggo again. we were not trying and had actually decided on permanent birth control when we found out. I am determined to be completely raw this pregnancy and at 4+ weeks pregnant I start a new.

Today was a blissfull day. Yesterday i drove up to Flagstaff, AZ to visit my brother. On the way home we decided to drive through Sedona, its my favorite place ever! Sedona has a huge Raw Food community and I was lucky enough to stop by The Chocolate Tree Cafe http://www.chocolatreecafe.com/! It is really neat and had apple trees with organic apples growing in the front.
I picked up a yummy green smoothie and some Irish Moss. Its nasty looking stuff and makes me want to gag from the look of it, but its supposed to be great for deserts.

No comments:

Post a Comment