Thursday, June 16, 2011

Chocolate Milk, umm ahem Mylk

My husband who thought he was helping out brought home a gallon of Chocolate milk, ok it was organic. But come on, really? Bringing home Chocolate milk with a pregnant woman in the house is asking for trouble.

So to cure my newest craving I came up with a chocolate milk recipe. Because I am struggling with my fasting numbers I tried not to make it too sweet. You can add more Agave as needed.

16 Oz purified water
1/4 cup Raw Almonds
1 tsp of Raw Cacao
1/2 tsp Vanilla
1 tsp of Agave

Toss it all in your blender and let it rip! Blend until smooth.

And the results are ... yummy!

1 comment:

  1. How are you doing out there Mama!? Hope well -- I'm now 23 weeks pregnant and staying mostly raw vegan. I have friends who have gotten rid of their diabetes with raw... lemme know if you want me to connect you!

    http://uncooking101.com/site/contact

    ReplyDelete