Wednesday, May 28, 2014

A Summer Treat! Raw Pear Carmel Pops

A couple weeks ago I ordered these super cool silicone freezer pop maker things on Amazon. Not that's not actually what they are called. They are made by FoodWorks and I think I may have a new favorite toy for treats for the kids this summer.


I had some fresh organic pears sitting around from Trader Joe's so I decided that they needed to become Ice Pops! I try to keep my recipes simple and quick, because time is not something I have a lot of and these babies fit that bill with only 4 simple ingredients! Bonus prize for today is that this makes exactly just enough to fill all six of these!

Raw Pear Carmel Pops

2 Pears cored and roughly chopped.
6 Raw Medjool Dates (remove pits)
1 1/1 Cups of Coconut Milk
1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
Dash of Sea Salt




Dump it all in the blender and blend until smooth, easy as pie Popsicles!

Fill each silicone container leaving about an inch at the top for expansion and room for the lid.

Pop in your freezer, I found that sticking these between the wires on my fridge shelf worked perfectly!

~Enjoy!~



No comments:

Post a Comment